Highest quality materials are used that adhere to international safety standards, ensuring longevity for the life of the mattress.
Do not let anyone stand or jump on the mattress. Keep away from flame, ignition sources and heat.
Never cut open or remove the inner cover enclosing the foam.
Providing the mattress is in a clean, undamaged, and sanitary condition, MLILY will replace the mattress free of charge if it is deemed to be a manufacturing fault within 10 years from the date of purchase.
- Change of mind - refunds are not provided where you have simply changed your mind or made a wrong selection
- Improper transportation
- Damage due to abuse
- Cleaning with harsh products that are not explicitly endorsed by Just the Thing Furniture Warehouse nullifies our warranty and passes the duty of care onto the cleaning supplier
- Soiled or burned
- Moisture ingress
- Commercial or medical use
- Mattress sold “As is”
- Comfort preference (selection is valid at the time of purchase and is not a valid reason for warranty replacement - may take up to 30 days to adjust to the new sleep system)
- Normal body indentation less than 30mm
- Inappropriate foundations (timber slats greater than 7cm apart, bowed posture slats or narrow tubing)
- Non reported issues that have escalated from minor to major
Warranty Procedure: Contact the store of purchase as soon as there is a problem. Customer required to produce original proof of purchase. An MLILY representative will call to arrange a mutually convenient time to inspect the product at the customer’s home. MLILY reserves the right to refuse service or pickup if the product is found to be in an unsanitary condition.
Rotating Mattress: It is recommended that the mattress is turned every three months to maintain optimum foam shape, after the first year, rotate once every six months. This will allow the mattress to adjust to your body weight. Do not let anyone stand or jump on your mattress.
Protecting Mattress and Cleaning Mattress Cover: Always use a mattress protector to avoid accidental soiling. The mattresses outer cover may be removed and cool machine washed – gentle cycle. Do not dry in direct sunlight, bleach, soak or wring. Keep away from flame, ignition sources and heat. Never cut open or remove the inner cover enclosing the foam.