Last updated: 1 March 2022
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- email address
- first name and last name
- contact number
- address details.
Whose personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information from people who are connected to our business activities, including:
- service providers
How do we collect your personal information?
Where possible, we will collect your personal information directly from you, for example when:
- you purchase a product
- we contact you to confirm delivery details
- you visit our website.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We may collect your personal information for a number of purposes, including:
- sales and delivery of our products, including preparing sales documentation, obtaining credit/debit card information to complete a sale and arranging delivery
- marketing, to communicate with you about products and services
- fraud risk mitigation, to confirm identities when payment is made using credit card.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, regarding updates or informative communications.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: we may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to others in order to carry out our activities, such as delivery drivers.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We take all reasonable steps to protect all of the personal information we hold from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your personal information will be stored on a password protected electronic database.
Just the Thing Furniture Warehouse will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, Just the Thing Furniture Warehouse may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Just the Thing Furniture Warehouse may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of our Company
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://justthethingfurniture.com
By phone number: 0488 700 551